Canton High School
Canton Athletic Department Fall, Winter, Spring Sport Registration
All student-athletes interested in participating on a 2022-23 athletic team must complete a (PlanetHS) online registration process:
1. Please register and upload your physical using our new online program Planet High School. Please see the two attachments below with directions on how to register and upload documents. PlanetHS
- New CHS Athletes – Getting Started
- Returning CHS Athletes – Getting Started
- Email upload or account questions to: schoolsupport@planeths.
PHYSICAL FORM INFORMATION
All participants must use the following form for physicals. No substitute forms will be accepted.
- MHSAA Physical Form (must be signed and dated on or after April 15, 2023 by medical professional and parents)
- Sports Physicals: For the 2022-23 school year, an MHSAA pre-participation sports physical is required for all students who participate in sports. A physical examination must be completed on or after April 15, 2022 to be considered a valid physical for 2022-23. The MHSAA Health Questionnaire will not be in use for next school year. Please be sure to inform all parents and students – especially those who will begin middle school next fall of the April 15 date. The MHSAA two-page physical form has not changed and remains on MHSAA.com. MHSAA physical cards can be ordered by schools as needed.
P-CCS PAY TO PARTICIPATE FOR SCHOOL FUNDED SPORTS
Pay to participate information and payments can be made HERE
Click HERE to read the Pay to Participate FAQ.
***Self-funded sports set their own fees and guidelines, and do not count toward the graduated system or family cap.